Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The most anxious moment of my life

The most anxious moment that I have ever had was the period before my college entrance examinations.This examination usually are stressful and it is the only chance for students in China to enter college in every year.So it may greatly affect your welfare in the future,and everybody has to be careful to deal with the exsm.
Depression firstly stroke me because I didn`t achieve great grades in simulated examinations.Later,another tense stress occured that the teacher came to find me and warned the possible impacts of the failure of the exam.I might cannot enter a good college,I might lose the chance to grt a good job with high income.It was a very disappointed and unhappy period of my life.
However,the failure of the simulation didn`t defeat me and I kept trying hard to practice.Fortunately,I felt that I was prepared well at the last day before the exam.While I was sitting in the room,waiting for the exam,I felt so relaxed that I had never felt before.The pen was scratching on the paper fast,and I gradually established my self confidence because I knew all the responses of those questions.In the end,I successfully finish the works.When  I walked out of the classroom,I felt that even the weather had turned brighter and warm.
Based on my exam experience,I suggest the students who are facing or about to face the similar situations to practice more before your final exams.Forget about your failures,focus on what you are doing now.It is conducive to give yourself the self confidence during the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment