Thursday, April 30, 2015

  Today was the 3rd day of our level 112 course.In the vocabulary class,Mrs Susan led us review the article of "Cooperative learning".Although this concept was not unfamiliar to me,I still learned a lot from the article about the cons and pros of "Cooperative learning".Cooperative learning requests team works and cooperation.The key information of this concept is to organize some people with different backgrounds,different personalities,and different experience together to make a small group,and makes this group work for a common mission.It's beneficial for the members to improve their learning skills like retention and communication,and it is also a good opportunity to share the perspective to others.
  When I worked in Sinochem,one of the 500 fortune company in China, it was fortunate tor me to participate a class about Project Management Professional in company.The reason was that this class was only open to the high and middle class administration.Commonly,a normal employee would not be authorized to join.In that class,I was arranged into a group with the leaders of Law Department,Risk Management Department and Planning Department,and their minds brought me a huge inspiration about project management that I had never heard before.Time line management,necessary resources and working hour,these concepts would never exist during my college learning progress.The course triggered out my interest about project management,leading me to register a professional course after I finished my work,and in October of 2013,I finally got the certificate of Project Management Professional.From then on,I had become a manager of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment